Shipping and Return Policy
Starting August 3rd, 2010, ThermoSoft provides all customers with FREE Ground Shipping on ALL orders shipped to the 48 contiguous United States. Shipments to Canada are provided at highly discounted, door-to-door, hassle-free rates with NO brokerage fees. The Expedited Shipping along with shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are also provided at highly discounted, low rates.
Orders Processing and Shipping Cut-Off Time
Almost 100% of orders placed before 5:00 pm Central Time (6:00 pm Eastern Time) are processed for shipment the SAME BUSINESS DAY. During the last several years we have NEVER been out of stock. We are a US Manufacturer of award-winning floor heating systems and have a huge warehouse with all items ready to be shipped. Most items ship within 24 hours of processing (during business days). Shipping & delivery days are Monday - Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped" when it has been picked up from our warehouse by the freight carrier. After products are considered "shipped", cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
If you need to make any changes to an order which has already been placed prior to shipment, please contact our sales department or your sales representative as soon as possible. Once the order has been "shipped", no further changes will be accepted and any items returned will be treated as returns.
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
- We use UPS, FedEx or other freight carriers for our deliveries. In some cases (larger orders) your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. We offer curbside delivery only unless specified by the customer. The pallet may need to be separated to be unloaded. Unless specifically requested, no truck lift-gate service is ordered for delivery. Please note that you may need to have at least one other person to help the driver with unloading. If you do require additional unloading help or lift-gate services from the carrier, you may contact the freight carrier directly to request such service, however any additional charges for custom unloading are to be your responsibility.
- Count all pieces of your freight. Ensure that all pieces are accounted for.
- Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
- ThermoSoft ships all products in the most robust possible packaging, and selects the most appropriate shipping carrier based on the items ordered. However, sometimes breakage may occur due to carrier mishandling while in transit to you. Should this happen, we will require at least two clear pictures of any damages to be either mailed or e-mailed to our customer service team (email@example.com) as evidence for any claim we may make against the freight carrier, and as a requirement to receive credit or replacement merchandise. This claim must be filed within 7 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. ThermoSoft reserves the right to replace damaged merchandise within 14 calendar days of notification by the customer. If a replacement item is available for shipping within that time period then a refund cannot be issued. If no replacement is available, the damaged item(s) will be refunded in full.
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occured during transit is considered visible loss or damage and must be noted on the bill of lading and signed by the carrier's agent (driver). Failure to adequately describe the visible loss or damage could result in the carrier delaying or refusing to honor the freight claim.
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occured during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit it is possible to damage the contents of a container without damaging the container itself. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact ThermoSoft immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the container that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 7 calendar days of delivery and ThermoSoft must be notified at that time. At least two clear pictures are to be mailed or e-mailed to customer service immediately. After this timeframe claims may not be honored.
100/100 RETURN POLICY
- ThermoSoft proudly provides the best Return Policy in the Industry. We offer 100% refund of your entire purchase within 100 days from the order date for the brand new and unused items in resalable condition. Buyer is only responsible for any expedited shipping charges and return shipping.
- Please note that all returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Please visit http://www.thermosoft.com/rma to obtain the form. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA Form. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
- All claims for non-damaged returns must be made within 100 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product manuals and instructions. Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled cannot be returned. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price.
- Shipping charges on returns due to no fault of the customer shall be the responsibility of ThermoSoft. All returned items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging, and crating materials when applicable, and with all original product manuals and instructions. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "as claimed" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase.
- If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than externally visible damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and the charges of shipping back to us shall be applied to you.
- Please note that custom orders may not be returned. If such products are damaged in shipment, we will assist you with freight claims, or if a product is found to have a manufacturing defect it will be repaired or replaced, based on manufacturer's warranty policies.
- Items being returned must always be sent via ground transportation, insured by the sender. The sender is responsible for arranging the shipping carrier and pick-up for delivery back to ThermoSoft in Vernon Hills, IL, unless the return is due to no fault of the sender (for example, damaged merchandise or wrong item received). Shipping charges for items that are sent back by any means other than ground transportation (cheapest available) will be the responsibility of the sender minus the cost of the ground freight charge. This includes when the item is being returned at our expense - it must be sent cheapest method possible. ThermoSoft will arrange the pick-up and pay the freight and insurance for items returned due to manufacturer error, damages or any other reason that is not caused by the purchaser.