8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST
Call Us 7 Days a Week
ThermoFloor is a 4-in-1 (heating, insulating, noise reducing, moisture abating) radiant floor heating pad specifically designed for laminate, glue-down and floating hardwood and engineered wood floors.
It comes with the following features and benefits:
With ThermoFloor® laminate and wood floor heating systems you can add warmth where you need it most - near the floor, not the ceiling. There is no easier and quicker way to install a heated floor!
SAVE MORE ON ORDERS OVER 200 ft.²
Additional 11% OFF already discounted price on orders over 200 S.F.
Additional 22% OFF already discounted price on orders over 400 S.F.
With our industry leading return policy, you can order worry free knowing you can get 100% refund within 100 days of purchase.
US & Canadian credit cards are accepted.
We also ship to Canada!
No brokerage fees!
Combine several mats to cover heating area and connect them in parallel.
|Product Type||Floor Heating Underlayment Pad|
|Flooring Materials||Bonding/Embedding Materials|
|Floating laminate, wood & engineered wood floors||None|
|Glued wood||Same as flooring material (glue or mastic)|
|Carpet, vinyl||Cover with 1/8" tempered medium density fiber board (MDF)|
|Nailed hardwood||Keep nails a minimum 1/4" from heat cable|
|Ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone tile||Polymer or latex modified Portland cement mortar|
|Voltage||120 Volt & 240 Volt|
|Wattage||10 Watts per S.F. Maximum|
|Coverage per Thermostat||
- 120 Volt Pads: 200 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 240 Volt Pads: 400 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 1.5 ft.
- 3 ft.
- 120 Volt: 1.5' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 3' wide X 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide X 8', 10', 11', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 3' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 120 Volt: 1.5' Wide 6, 7.5, 9, 12, 15, 18 S.F.
- 3' wide 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide 12, 15, 16.5, 18, 21, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 3' wide 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72 S.F.
|- 20' Lead wires|
|- Premium underlayment pad insulates, reduces floor noise and abates moisture|
There is NO easier floor warming system to install!
Follow these easy steps:
Please read & follow the detailed instructions provided with your radiant floor warming order. The overview below does not substitute
the installation manual.
1. Roll out your radiant floor warming pads and arrange to fit your heated area.
2. Fill in non-heated areas with Insulayment™ or other underlayment pad.
3. Install floor temperature sensor and run lead wires from the end of each pad to the electric box.
4. Install thermostat and make electrical connections.
6. Install floor covering following floor manufacturer’s instructions.
Our floor warming system is warranted for 10 years.
Please read your Limited Warranty in the Installation Manual for details.
I've made several calls. Each time I was able to talk to a very helpful human being with a minimum amount of recoded path blocking.
have not had installed as of yet . have to move plumbing and waiting for vanity and tub. it should be installed first week of april . ordering and customer service was five star .thank you.ken k....
Ordered 2 sets of 10' heating pads and thermostats with extra sensors. Received box quickly. I don't need to use right away but their delivery is good.
My part arrived quickly and was an improvement over my broken thermostat. I was given good advice by the people at Thermosoft!
Great customer service and quick delivery. Plus, it's an excellent product! This was my second time ordering.
Have this product works great and is easy dyi install
Excellent customer service.
I spoke with Mitch D on what requirements I would have to install heated floors in the basement. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain, what we needed, and which product that in hi...
The replacement thermostat arrived on time and worked as it should when installed. We're happy!
Fast delivery, great knowledge by the sales person.................Fabulous price !
Let our radiant heating experts
provide the answers!