We continue our service to you: Our sales, phone support and rapid fulfillment remain unaffected by COVID-19. Read more...
Electric Radiant Floor Heating
Radiant Floor Heating Accessories
(120V Or 240V Manual)
Be sure to match thermostat voltage to mat voltage.
Click here to download instructions for this device.
- Manual non-programmable thermostat
- Universal Voltage (TH114 Series): Suitable for 120V or 240V applications
- 15A resistive.
- Max. load 120V = 1,800 Watts; 240V = 3,600 Watts
- Built-in Class A 5mA GFCI with GFCI test light
- Three temperature control modes - ambient, ambient with floor limit and floor
- ON/Standby switch enables thermostat shutdown at end of heating season for added security
- Advanced temperature control ensures total floor heat comfort by minimizing temperature variations
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming after a power outage
- Epoxy-soundproofed relay: Quiet operation
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Dimension: 4.9x2.8x0.9 inches (124x70x23mm)
- Made in China
- Temperature range: +40/+104°F (+5/+40°C) in floor setpoint range (F mode)
- Accuracy: ±1.0°F/0.5°C
- F° or C° scale.
- Fits single gang box but a double gang is recommended for more room to work
- Backside connection box dimensions: 1.6875"W x 2.625"H x 15/16"D
- Simple wire-nut connections
Floor sensor included with each thermostat!
- 15ft (4.5m) cable
- Proven quality
- UL recognized
Brochures, manuals and datasheets
Items added to cart.