Radiant Floor Heating Accessories
(120V Or 240V Manual)
Be sure to match thermostat voltage to mat voltage.
Click here to download instructions for this device.
- Manual non-programmable thermostat
- Universal Voltage (TH114 Series): Suitable for 120V or 240V applications
- 15A resistive.
- Max. load 120V = 1,800 Watts; 240V = 3,600 Watts
- Built-in Class A 5mA GFCI with GFCI test light
- Three temperature control modes - ambient, ambient with floor limit and floor
- ON/Standby switch enables thermostat shutdown at end of heating season for added security
- Advanced temperature control ensures total floor heat comfort by minimizing temperature variations
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming after a power outage
- Epoxy-soundproofed relay: Quiet operation
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Dimension: 4.9x2.8x0.9 inches (124x70x23mm)
- Made in China
- Temperature range: +40/+104°F (+5/+40°C) in floor setpoint range (F mode)
- Accuracy: ±1.0°F/0.5°C
- F° or C° scale.
- Fits single gang box but a double gang is recommended for more room to work
- Backside connection box dimensions: 1.6875"W x 2.625"H x 15/16"D
- Simple wire-nut connections
Floor sensor included with each thermostat!
- 15ft (4.5m) cable
- Proven quality
- UL recognized
Brochures, manuals and datasheets
Items added to cart.