We continue our service to you: Our sales, phone support and rapid fulfillment remain unaffected by COVID-19. Read more...
Radiant Floor Heating Accessories
(120V Or 240V Manual)
Be sure to match thermostat voltage to mat voltage.
Click here to download instructions for this device.
- Manual non-programmable thermostat
- Universal voltage (UTN-4991): Suitable for 120V or 240V applications
- 15A Output Relay.
- Max. load 120V = 1,800 Watts; 240V = 3,600 Watts
- Built-in 5mA GFCI with test light*
- Dual Centigrade or Fahrenheit scale
- Minimum temperature functions for comfort
- Maximum temperature function to protect wood floors
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Dimension: 4.8x3.0x1.0 inches (123x75x25mm)
- Energy Log
- Made in Denmark
- Temperature range: +41/+104°F (+5/+40°C).
- Accuracy: ±0.7°F/0.4°C
- F° or C° scale.
- Fits single-gang (2" box) box but a double-gang (4" box) is recommended for more room to work with multiple mats.
- Backside connection box dimensions: 1.682"W x 2.686"H x 1.2"D
- LINE wires: connect to 2 middle screws marked L1, L2.
- LOAD (mat) wires connect to 2 screws marked LOAD 1800W/3600W MAX 15A.
- Sensor wires: loosen bottom screw, lift off cover, insert sensor through oval hole in back, connect to C and D terminals inside the thermostat marked IN/SEN.
Floor sensor included with each thermostat!
- 15ft (4.5m) cable
- Proven quality
- UL recognized
Brochures, manuals and datasheets
Items added to cart.