8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST
Call Us 7 Days a Week
ThermoFloor is a 4-in-1 (heating, insulating, noise reducing, moisture abating) radiant floor heating pad specifically designed for laminate, glue-down and floating hardwood and engineered wood floors.
It comes with the following features and benefits:
With ThermoFloor® laminate and wood floor heating systems you can add warmth where you need it most - near the floor, not the ceiling. There is no easier and quicker way to install a heated floor!
SAVE MORE ON ORDERS OVER 200 ft.²
Additional 11% OFF already discounted price on orders over 200 S.F.
Additional 22% OFF already discounted price on orders over 400 S.F.
With our industry leading return policy, you can order worry free knowing you can get 100% refund within 100 days of purchase.
US & Canadian credit cards are accepted.
We also ship to Canada!
No brokerage fees!
Combine several mats to cover heating area and connect them in parallel.
|Product Type||Floor Heating Underlayment Pad|
|Flooring Materials||Bonding/Embedding Materials|
|Floating laminate, wood & engineered wood floors||None|
|Glued wood||Same as flooring material (glue or mastic)|
|Carpet, vinyl||Cover with 1/8" tempered medium density fiber board (MDF)|
|Nailed hardwood||Keep nails a minimum 1/4" from heat cable|
|Ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone tile||Polymer or latex modified Portland cement mortar|
|Voltage||120 Volt & 240 Volt|
|Wattage||10 Watts per S.F. Maximum|
|Coverage per Thermostat||
- 120 Volt Pads: 200 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 240 Volt Pads: 400 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 1.5 ft.
- 3 ft.
- 120 Volt: 1.5' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 3' wide X 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide X 8', 10', 11', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 3' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 120 Volt: 1.5' Wide 6, 7.5, 9, 12, 15, 18 S.F.
- 3' wide 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide 12, 15, 16.5, 18, 21, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 3' wide 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72 S.F.
|- 20' Lead wires|
|- Premium underlayment pad insulates, reduces floor noise and abates moisture|
There is NO easier floor warming system to install!
Follow these easy steps:
Please read & follow the detailed instructions provided with your radiant floor warming order. The overview below does not substitute
the installation manual.
1. Roll out your radiant floor warming pads and arrange to fit your heated area.
2. Fill in non-heated areas with Insulayment™ or other underlayment pad.
3. Install floor temperature sensor and run lead wires from the end of each pad to the electric box.
4. Install thermostat and make electrical connections.
6. Install floor covering following floor manufacturer’s instructions.
Our floor warming system is warranted for 10 years.
Please read your Limited Warranty in the Installation Manual for details.
Doing another bathroom floor. Thermosoft phone sales are best in the business
I called about a thermostat talked to the sales man who was very professional they had the thermostat that I needed I received it in 2 days Great Job
I am installing radiant heat in a back room that is now our family room. I had some questions about my choice to use electric grid as opposed to a boiler. They were able to provide me with good i...
We are very happy with our new flooring in the dining room. Our salesmen was very patient with us and delivery was super fast. Love our nice warm floors even on 25 degree Ohio weather.Thank you.
Excellent service and processing.
I ordered my heat mats and they arrived 2 days later! I have not installed them yet as we are still in the middle of the bath remodel, but I did have some questions about the install and when I ca...
Excellent customer service! Experienced and knowledgeable about product and shipping.
great product easy to install it's the best way i have found so far to keep tile warm in the winter
I was ready to place my order online and decided to call and see if there were any more discounts. I talked to Ryan and he gave me an extra $100 off the already discounted price. Once the order was...
After in installing ThermoSoft in our master bathroom back in 2010 and later doing our whole basement floor, the 3rd installation was just done at my parents house in their bathroom. I am very ha...
Let our radiant heating experts
provide the answers!