8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST
Call Us 7 Days a Week
ThermoFloor is a 4-in-1 (heating, insulating, noise reducing, moisture abating) radiant floor heating pad specifically designed for laminate, glue-down and floating hardwood and engineered wood floors. More Info
Save 52% & get
or call to get a phone-only special!
Sale ends TODAY, 9/25/2016.
Sale ends TODAY! ONLY LEFT!
*Free ground shipping on orders over $75
within the 48 contiguous U.S.
With our industry leading return policy, you can order worry free knowing you can get 100% refund within 100 days of purchase.
US & Canadian credit cards are accepted.
We also ship to Canada!
No brokerage fees!
Combine several mats to cover heating area and connect them in parallel.
|Product Type||Floor Heating Underlayment Pad|
|Flooring Materials||Bonding/Embedding Materials|
|Floating laminate, wood & engineered wood floors||None|
|Glued wood||Same as flooring material (glue or mastic)|
|Carpet, vinyl||Cover with 1/8" tempered medium density fiber board (MDF)|
|Nailed hardwood||Keep nails a minimum 1/4" from heat cable|
|Ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone tile||Polymer or latex modified Portland cement mortar|
|Voltage||120 Volt & 240 Volt|
|Wattage||10 Watts per S.F. Maximum|
|Coverage per Thermostat||
- 120 Volt Pads: 200 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 240 Volt Pads: 400 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 1.5 ft.
- 3 ft.
- 120 Volt: 1.5' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 3' wide X 6', 9', 12', 15', 18', 24', 30', 36'
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide X 8', 10', 11', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 3' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 120 Volt: 1.5' Wide 6, 7.5, 9, 12, 15, 18 S.F.
- 3' wide 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30 S.F.
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide 12, 15, 16.5, 18, 21, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 3' wide 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72 S.F.
|- 20' Lead wires|
|- Premium underlayment pad insulates, reduces floor noise and abates moisture|
There is NO easier floor warming system to install!
Follow these easy steps:
Please read & follow the detailed instructions provided with your radiant floor warming order. The overview below does not substitute
the installation manual.
1. Roll out your radiant floor warming pads and arrange to fit your heated area.
2. Fill in non-heated areas with Insulayment™ or other underlayment pad.
3. Install floor temperature sensor and run lead wires from the end of each pad to the electric box.
4. Install thermostat and make electrical connections.
6. Install floor covering following floor manufacturer’s instructions.
good service product high quality
Called these guys about placing an order and other technical stuff. They were very pleasant and just plain ON IT!
Very satisfied with the help Mitch gave me. Everything is here and on time. Haven't done the install yet, but I'm confident it will go well. Thank you, Mitch, you were a big help. Jack
The service i received from thermosoft representative doug was top notch. He was able to answer all my questions and concerns providing me with the confidence i was purchasing the right product fo...
These guys are always on. Never any problems.
prompt response and quick shipment. It is not yet installed but it looks really good so far.
Not having ever bought a product like this, I had a few questions that were met with little, what seemed like little interest, I thought, "could this be the uninterested son of the owner, working...
Bought floor heating from this company years ago. They still had our info and gave excellent customer service upgraded shipping for free. The floor heat works great . The reason we bought new and i...
I have ordered product from Thermosoft for more than 5 years and I have always been satisfied.
From our first phone call inquiring about their products to receiving it at our doorstep, it was a very pleasant experience. I had research radiant heated products as we are remodeling our kitchen...
Our floor warming system is warranted for 10 years.
Please read your Limited Warranty in the Installation Manual for details.