8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST
Call Us 7 Days a Week
ThermoFloor is a 4-in-1 (heating, insulating, noise reducing, moisture abating) radiant floor heating pad specifically designed for laminate, glue-down and floating hardwood and engineered wood floors. More Info
Save 53% & get
or call to get a phone-only special!
Sale ends TOMORROW, 10/26/2016.
Sale ends TODAY! ONLY LEFT!
*Free ground shipping on orders over $75 within the 48 contiguous U.S.
SAVE MORE ON ORDERS OVER 200 ft.²
Additional 14% OFF already discounted price on orders over 200 S.F.
Additional 25% OFF already discounted price on orders over 400 S.F.
With our industry leading return policy, you can order worry free knowing you can get 100% refund within 100 days of purchase.
US & Canadian credit cards are accepted.
We also ship to Canada!
No brokerage fees!
Combine several mats to cover heating area and connect them in parallel.
|Product Type||Floor Heating Underlayment Pad|
|Flooring Materials||Bonding/Embedding Materials|
|Floating laminate, wood & engineered wood floors||None|
|Glued wood||Same as flooring material (glue or mastic)|
|Carpet, vinyl||Cover with 1/8" tempered medium density fiber board (MDF)|
|Nailed hardwood||Keep nails a minimum 1/4" from heat cable|
|Ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone tile||Polymer or latex modified Portland cement mortar|
|Voltage||120 Volt & 240 Volt|
|Wattage||10 Watts per S.F. Maximum|
|Coverage per Thermostat||
- 120 Volt Pads: 200 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 240 Volt Pads: 400 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 1.5 ft.
- 3 ft.
- 120 Volt: 1.5' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 3' wide X 6', 9', 12', 15', 18', 24', 30', 36'
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide X 8', 10', 11', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 3' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 120 Volt: 1.5' Wide 6, 7.5, 9, 12, 15, 18 S.F.
- 3' wide 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30 S.F.
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide 12, 15, 16.5, 18, 21, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 3' wide 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72 S.F.
|- 20' Lead wires|
|- Premium underlayment pad insulates, reduces floor noise and abates moisture|
There is NO easier floor warming system to install!
Follow these easy steps:
Please read & follow the detailed instructions provided with your radiant floor warming order. The overview below does not substitute
the installation manual.
1. Roll out your radiant floor warming pads and arrange to fit your heated area.
2. Fill in non-heated areas with Insulayment™ or other underlayment pad.
3. Install floor temperature sensor and run lead wires from the end of each pad to the electric box.
4. Install thermostat and make electrical connections.
6. Install floor covering following floor manufacturer’s instructions.
One of the best purchases I've made in long time love the high quality nice to see made in Denmark and made in America
Serge (one of your technical experts) helped me chose the correct thermostat for my floor heating installation after my very old thermostat failed. The new thermostat arrived in just a couple of d...
Customer service was great!!! would do business again with them! Gary R.
I'm glad I made the ThermoSoft choice! Hi. I'm a homeowner -- or actually a vacation-home ski-country condo owner in Colorado. We took on a gut remodel of a condo that was 550 Sq. Ft. (yes... a...
I have ordered from them several times and am very happy with their service and products. Highly recommended.
Everything arrived on time; quickly. Looking forward to unpack / installation.
good service product high quality
Called these guys about placing an order and other technical stuff. They were very pleasant and just plain ON IT!
Very satisfied with the help Mitch gave me. Everything is here and on time. Haven't done the install yet, but I'm confident it will go well. Thank you, Mitch, you were a big help. Jack
The service i received from thermosoft representative doug was top notch. He was able to answer all my questions and concerns providing me with the confidence i was purchasing the right product fo...
Our floor warming system is warranted for 10 years.
Please read your Limited Warranty in the Installation Manual for details.