8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST
Call Us 7 Days a Week
ThermoFloor is a 4-in-1 (heating, insulating, noise reducing, moisture abating) radiant floor heating pad specifically designed for laminate, glue-down and floating hardwood and engineered wood floors. More Info
Save 50% & get
or call to get a phone-only special!
Sale ends TODAY, 12/04/2016.
Sale ends TODAY! ONLY LEFT!
*Free ground shipping on orders over $75 within the 48 contiguous U.S.
SAVE MORE ON ORDERS OVER 200 ft.²
Additional 20% OFF already discounted price on orders over 200 S.F.
Additional 30% OFF already discounted price on orders over 400 S.F.
With our industry leading return policy, you can order worry free knowing you can get 100% refund within 100 days of purchase.
US & Canadian credit cards are accepted.
We also ship to Canada!
No brokerage fees!
Combine several mats to cover heating area and connect them in parallel.
|Product Type||Floor Heating Underlayment Pad|
|Flooring Materials||Bonding/Embedding Materials|
|Floating laminate, wood & engineered wood floors||None|
|Glued wood||Same as flooring material (glue or mastic)|
|Carpet, vinyl||Cover with 1/8" tempered medium density fiber board (MDF)|
|Nailed hardwood||Keep nails a minimum 1/4" from heat cable|
|Ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone tile||Polymer or latex modified Portland cement mortar|
|Voltage||120 Volt & 240 Volt|
|Wattage||10 Watts per S.F. Maximum|
|Coverage per Thermostat||
- 120 Volt Pads: 200 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 240 Volt Pads: 400 S.F. Maximum (15 Amps)
- 1.5 ft.
- 3 ft.
- 120 Volt: 1.5' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 3' wide X 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12'
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide X 8', 10', 11', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 3' wide X 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 20', 24'
- 120 Volt: 1.5' Wide 6, 7.5, 9, 12, 15, 18 S.F.
- 3' wide 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 240 Volt: 1.5' wide 12, 15, 16.5, 18, 21, 24, 30, 36 S.F.
- 3' wide 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72 S.F.
|- 20' Lead wires|
|- Premium underlayment pad insulates, reduces floor noise and abates moisture|
There is NO easier floor warming system to install!
Follow these easy steps:
Please read & follow the detailed instructions provided with your radiant floor warming order. The overview below does not substitute
the installation manual.
1. Roll out your radiant floor warming pads and arrange to fit your heated area.
2. Fill in non-heated areas with Insulayment™ or other underlayment pad.
3. Install floor temperature sensor and run lead wires from the end of each pad to the electric box.
4. Install thermostat and make electrical connections.
6. Install floor covering following floor manufacturer’s instructions.
Very helpful. Saved my contractor money!
Friendly, expert help provided when I called in to order and we received our items right away. Excellent experience.
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable which makes it a pleasure to do business with them!
Love this product This company was so helpful and most of all it was almost half the cost from my local store that I deal with.....
Everything arrived as ordered a pleasure working with the sales team.
I have dealt with Thermosoft before. Always good service, quick delivery and good products.
So far so good. Very simple installation. Pending thermostat setup. The customer supporr was amazing and technical support was spot on!
Called on a Sunday in order to take advantage of their sale that was ending that day. A salesperson called me back within an hour, answered all my questions and completed the transactions for my o...
Great service before during and after the sale! The detra mat worked great, very easy to work with. It went in easily and then made it very easy to install the heating cable. Thanks!
Item came quickly and nicely packed. I asked them to hold it a couple days so we would be home when it was delivered, and they did.
Our floor warming system is warranted for 10 years.
Please read your Limited Warranty in the Installation Manual for details.