Radiant Floor Heating Accessories
(120V Or 240V Programmable With Touch Screen)
Be sure to match thermostat voltage to mat voltage.
Click here to download instructions for this device.
- Programmable thermostat
- Universal voltage (UDG4-4999): Suitable for 120V or 240V applications
- 15A Output Relay.
- Max. load 120V = 1,800 Watts; 240V = 3,600 Watts
- 3.5" Touch screen
- Intuitive programming and scheduling
- Built-in wizard
- Thermostat settings can be exported to web page for support
- Energy log - track power consumption and save it to a PC
- Universal compatibility with existing floor heating sensors
- 5 year battery backup of clock and calendar
- Built-in 5mA GFCI
- Dual Centigrade or Fahrenheit scale
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Dimension: 5.1x3.2x0.8 inches (130x82x20mm)
- Made in Denmark
- Temperature range: +41/+104°F (+5/+40°C).
- Accuracy: ±0.7°F/0.4°C
- 7 days, 1-6 settings/day
- F° or C° scale.
- Fits single-gang (2" box) box but a double-gang (4" box) is recommended for more room to work with multiple mats.
- Backside connection box dimensions: 2"W x 36"H x 2"D
Floor sensor included with each thermostat!
- 15ft (4.5m) cable
- Proven quality
- UL recognized
Brochures, manuals and datasheets
Items added to cart.