If you're looking to save money without having to think too much about it, then one of the best options is to focus on your home. There are upgrades to your home which will only cost your once and then depending on what was done will be saving you money in just a few short years. Additional bonuses that come with upgrading your home are the increased value of your house when you decide to sell it in the future, and it will be a more comfortable place to live. To list just a few upgrades, there are energy efficient windows, doors and the one we will be talking about today: heated floors.
For anyone living in a house with tiles or who has been in one, we all know how attractive the tiling is, but also how cold those tiles can be during the cold times of the year. Installing heated tile floors has numerous benefits both in comfort and for your monthly energy bill, let's cover these advantages.
- With ThermoSoft’'s tile heating system there is no electromagnetic field so they are Zero EMF. This unique system has a current return wire and an inner foil wrap which removes the risk of an EMF. This ensures you won't have interference with televisions, pacemakers, telephones and other electronics.
- You will save money in two ways, one by ordering ThermoTile straight from the factory thereby eliminating the middle man who raises prices. The second way you save money, is on your monthly energy bill during cold months. Heat rises naturally so heating your house from the bottom up is the most efficient way to keep it warm.
- Your home's tile floors will never be uncomfortable in the winter ever again because they will always be warm, which will make for some very comfortable feet. The heating throughout the house and in each room will also be far more evenly distributed.
- The floor heating mats have special FiberThermics heating wires which eliminate overheating.
- These heated floor mats are UL listed in the USA and Canada, so you won't need to worry about others who claim they are UL listed.
- The radiant floor mats have four insulation layers which protect them against mechanical and moisture damage.
- They have a lifetime warranty, so if anything stops working for some reason, you can rest easy with the knowledge you won't have to shell out more money to buy new heating mats.
- Lastly, by removing the need for hot air heating in your home, you can help remove the amount of dust and allergens being introduced into the air. Perfect for anyone who struggles with breathing, has asthma or has allergies.